The World According to Marney

Monday, April 4

First Day of Unemployment

Well, I spent the day at home. I was supposed to have an interview with a recruiter. But it was postponed until Wednesday. So I trolled the classified ads on-line, sent out resumes and knit my cardigan. I am down to the last sleeve on this puppy. Not bad, considering it is quite a bulky aran sweater and I have ony been working on it for a little more than a week.





One thing I did do over the weekend was post an ad for knitting lessons on craig's list. So far, no takers. Maybe I should include pictures. It was also suggested to me to knit for people for cash. But I really don't know where to find people that would be able to afford a handmade sweater/socks/ponchos/whatever.

I am also still waiting for the Girl Scout cookies that were supposed to be delivered today. But alas, it is 5:30 and no UPS. I would really like to have those cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home