The World According to Marney

Sunday, February 20

Changes

I am thinking about making some changes to my diet. For the pasts 4 years, I have been an ovo-lacto vegetarian. When I made the decision to give up all meat, I promised myself that if this diet harmed my health in any way I would make some changes. Well, with my new job, I have found that I don't have time to eat during the day. That means I have to get all of my nutrients in basically one meal a day. So, I am thinking that if I add fish to my diet and become a pescetarian, I can get more nutrients in my diet. Not only that, but it will make things a bit easier for dining, as well. And I will be able to enjoy sushi again, and fish & chips while I'm in London.

Right now, I am just thinking about chanign over. Because I am such a dork, I am doing all kinds of research right now to make sure that I am doing the right thing.

I have been trying to keep knitting on a daily basis. With as much craziness in my life right now, I really am depending onmy knitting for some sanity. Not to mention, I have a ton of yarn that is just waiting for inspiration. I am trying to get through my stash. I feel like I am killing 2 birds with one stone. Nothing like multi-tasking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home