The World According to Marney

Monday, February 14

Job Update

So, I'm sure there are a lot of questions about what I am doing these days. My days consist of wandering around the City fixing computers for those that can afford to have a technician come to their home. I have seen some AMAZING apartments in the past couple of weeks. Macs, PCs; individual computers, networks; simple fixes, complex problems; homes, offices; and everything in between. Some of the clients that our company has are celebrities, but I have yet to go to any of their homes. They are pretty much secured by the boss. That is quite alright with me, though. I am still learning the ropes and find myself making a few errors in dealing directly with people. I am not used to using computer jargon to distance myself from what I am doing. I have always been the one to make things more easy to understand.

Anyway, there is never a dull moment. Come to think of it, I have hardly had any time to sit still, and have yet had a chance to eat lunch while on the job. On top of that, by carrying around laptops, tools and other "stuff," I am convinced that a gym membership would be wasted on me. I am still getting the hang of everything. But I definitely need to get more sleep these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home