The World According to Marney

Tuesday, March 29

Forced into Knitting

Work has been stressing me out a lot lately. I mean a lot. So much so that I think I am getting a nervous stomach. I am not happy with my latest employment situation. Once again, I have found myself working for someone that does not appreciate me and does not treat me well. My, I have a penchant for finding the unpleasant bosses!

But at least I am trying to be productive about my unhappiness. I have found myself picking up the needles to calm my nerves more than usual. Actually, since this weekend, I have the back and half of one front piece for an aran cardigan finished. I frogged the aran sweater that I have had on the needles for the past couple of years. Sadly, there have been friends chewing on my yarn and salvaging wasn't easy. Oh well, I can make the best of it. And it looks really nice. I have been in need of a nice wool aran sweater. I think the cardigan will be a good choice. Easy to muck about in.

Well, I better get back to sending out my resume...again....still. I am really tired of looking for a job. But I think I may end up scrapping this gig before I have anywhere else to go. I am too old to be treated like this and too good to believe any of this crap. Last I checked, I am a competant professional that can do just about anything that I set my mind to. So, now I just need to find something that is worth setting my mind to. Wish me luck, again. And if you know of an opening in the NYC area....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home