The World According to Marney

Wednesday, March 9

Vacation Time

Today I am off to London. I will have a week in the UK just hanging with my friend, Ardra. She is the friend that went with me to Paris in November. I am so looking forward to this trip. It looks like I may be able to meet up with my cousin, Tiffany, who is out there for training for a new job. I think we will be meeting up over the weekend. Also, my friend, Angela, will be heading out to Paris for training for her new job and may stop by London to hang with us before she starts her training. I can't wait!

I am just hoping that it is just a bit warmer than the 21 degrees and snow that we have here. According to weather.com, I am looking at weather above freezing and no rain until we are about to leave. I am not complaining.

We are staying in Picadilly Circus at the Regent Palace. I am so excited! Well, I had to do laundry and errands before I go. I'll post pictures when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home