The World According to Marney

Tuesday, April 5

UPS Sucks

I stayed in all day yesterday waiting for my Girl Scout Cookies to be delivered. They never showed up. I looked online to find out what happened. It says they were attempted yesterday at 2:30. Well, I was here, waiting and no one rang my bell. I HATE THAT!!! I want my cookies. And now I have to go down to UPS to pick them up because they are morons. GRUMBLE!

So, today, I stayed in again and knit and looked for a job and ... man this is redundant. Okay I did go to a book signing this evening for Stitch n Bitch Nation. It was good to see Debbie and a few of the SnBers after my lengthy absence.

Not much else to report. But, if I continue on this path for too much longer, I think I may just go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home