The World According to Marney

Tuesday, September 17

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all of the comments on my previous post. It means a lot to me that there are other people out there in this crazy world that reach out in such a time of uncertainty and anxiety. Thank you very much.

Well, I have been a bit out of touch over the past week. I am happy to say that it was not because of any trauma or anxiety from the last week. Instead, I have been out of the office at a training meeting for the past few days. My new position at work requires me to go through quite a lot of training. Scarily enough, I will soon have to be a bit of an expert on Annuities and Life Insurance. I have not yet decided whether that is a good thing or not.

I can't say that my knitting has been going as fast as usual. I did take the opportunity of my mid-week day of hibernation last week to make hats, hats and more hats. The beaded scarf I was working on for my niece has been finished. So, of course, I had to make a hat to match. I really need to get my hands on a camera so I can post the photos for all to see. Well, I also made a handful of the fruit hats. I am working on a stockpile for the craft fairs back home. Right now, I have about 5 or 6 that are ready to go. I think I can get at least that many more in the next month and a half.

I am looking forward to S-n-B tonight. I brought my beaded stuff to show and tell. I am very proud of my latest technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home