The World According to Marney

Thursday, November 21

I really don't have a whole lot to say today. I am emotionally exhausted. My heart goes out to all of my co-workers who are now amongst the ever-growing ranks of the unemployed, especially here in NYC. It may have been 4% of our work force to the powers that be, but it was thousands of people that are now going to have some very lean holidays. On top of that, one of my very dear friends was is a car accident last night. Thankfully, she is okay and in the only car of the five involved that was still left driveable, but very shaken up, nonetheless.

On to brighter news, I did get some more on the Wade sock finished last night. I should be able to turn the heel tonight. I should post the picture of the finished sock. maybe a bit later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home