The World According to Marney

Tuesday, November 12

Last night was an evening of knitting and writing. I am pleased to say that I have officially written over 1600 words last night. And that was between 10:30 and midnight! Once I get started, I really can't stop. To be honest, I wonder if I feel better today because I got some writing done.

Well, as you can see, I snuck up some pictures last night of my latest projects. I was really surprised how quickly the second sock went. To answer Andy's question, these socks were indeed made using two separate color yarns. What may be a problem is there is very little stretch around the leg or foot of these socks due to the fair isle stranding in the back. Maybe I will throw that pattern up on this site at some point. I guess that means that I have to actually make it coherent. Arrgh! If you could see the paper that I was working off of, you would understand the immense translation that has to take place. I think my fellow S-n-Bers who saw my sad yellow legal sheet can attest to that. Maybe I should just scan that in and see who can figure it out.

Last night, I started the last of my holiday projects. I decided that I really need to get these things behind me. My goal is to finish before Thanksgiving. That way I can focus on stuff for me!!! I am also planning on revamping my gallery page today. So, Jackie, I don't think I will be really early to S-n-B. I should be there on time tonight.

I think I am going to look through my writing today and see if I can't find some piece to post on NaNoWriMo. I am really starting to get into this now. Only a week and a half late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home