The World According to Marney

Monday, November 11

All weekend long, I was battling headaches. Both the figurative and the literal. To help with the literal kind, I stayed in all day Saturday and caught up on some knitting. I finished the leopard socks (picture to post later today). That's right, both of them are finished. I am glad to have those behind me. I also realized I need to do something for Kelsee's birthday this coming weekend. I thought I would combine something hand made with something store bought. I made her a special washcloth with heats on it (picture to post later today, too). I figured I would pair it up with some fun soap and stuff. The washcloth is made of the same yarn that I made my collection of washcloths for my bathroom. (Earlier project - making washcloths that looked similar from the same yarn but with different stitch patterns.)

The figurative headache came when I discovered that a can of cat food exploded on the shelf yesterday. I had never seen that hapen before. The smell was beyond disgusting. Nothing like cleaning up fish gravy on a Sunday night when you just want to go to sleep. Of course, it took me a couple of hours to discover where the smell was coming from and what it was. If I never smell fish again, it will be too soon. The noxious smell is one of the reasons I don't give my little feline friends canned food very often.

Well, I am going to see what I can do about dealing with the literal headache that I have at the moment. Maybe I should buy stock in Advil after the past week I've had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home