The World According to Marney

Monday, October 28

Where to begin? I have just spent the past 2 1/2 hours unpacking my desk at the office. I have decided to take a break and use my brain for a while. Not only that, but I think all of my nails are officially broken. I wonder if I can expense a manicure?

Anyway, I spent much of the weekend in my apartment. I have not been feeling totally up to my usual perky self lately. I think it is mostly the change in weather wreaking havoc on my head. Well, it gave me a chance to spend quality time on the baby sweaters. I have one almost totally finished. All I have to do is sew up one side and get buttons. Very cute. I'll finish sewing tonight and bring it in for show and tell tomorrow at S-n-B.

Well, I think I should probably get back to my unpacking. It's amazing that I have so much stuff to unpack since we have only been in our previous location (downstairs) for 11 months and prior to that, we had NOTHING. What if my nails get so torn up that I can't knit tomorrow night?!?! I better watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home