The World According to Marney

Monday, October 14

INTERESTING KNITTING TOOL UPDATE

As I was looking through my office supply catalog today, I found something that could be used as a great tool for chart reading knitters. I am a big fan of the Post It method of following a chart or pattern. Well, being mobile, I frequently forget to throw some in my bag. Here is a great portable Post It solution.

I was reading about this strange half breed of needles that are out there in the world. They are circular needles that has a knitting needle on one side and a crochet hook on the other. It is called a Cro-Needle and are made by Addi. The best I can tell, they only come in one size, 3.0 (US 2) knitting needle and a 2.0 metric (C) crochet hook. I can see how that would be good for picking up stitches and weaving in ends as you go along. That may have to be a future investment.

I don't really have a lot to report on my personal knitting. I hope to get much done tonight, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home