The World According to Marney

Monday, October 14


I got a picture af the recipient of my hat and sweater from earlier on this year. This is Conner Goodwin. He is the son of one of my oldest friends, Emmy. I can't help but post his picture. He is such a cutie!

I am happy to say that I did get some knitting in over the weekend. I have been trying to chart one of several celtic knot designs for a scarf made of the alpaca from the town upstate. My first try did not come out well. Right now I have a simple swirly based on this design. I only got about three swirlies on the edge. I am thinking about putting about 4 sets of swirlies evenly spaced on the scarf, the rest in plain stockinette.

I also got a little further on the cable scarf, started the second alpaca glove, and decided to make glow-in-the-dark scrunchies for my neices for Halloween. So productive I am. Believe it or not, I didn't stay inside all weekend, either. I made it out to Loser's Lounge for the Elvis Costello tribute. That was a lot of fun, even the psycho artwork that graced our table!! I am already looking forward to the Simon and Garfunkle Loser's Lounge that is coming up in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home