The World According to Marney

Wednesday, October 2

I did get quite a bit of knitting done last night. I am almost finished with Dad's Christmas present. I also worked on my Alpaca scarf. Both will probably be finisheb by the end of the week. So, that means that my current/pending project list is (not in any particular order):

1. Cat bag - started and goes pretty quickly
2. Brother-in-law Christmas present - not started
3. Leopard Print Socks for Hailee - not started
4. Barbie Bathrobe - only sleeve and collar left
5. More Fruit Hats - eternal project (I think my needles can make these hats by themselves now.)

Maybe I should find a nice big sweater project to keep me busy for a while. Not to mention, winter weather is going to be here soon, in theory at least. Of course, it's supposed to be 85 degrees here on this second day of October. Maybe we won't have to worry about bundling up again this winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home