The World According to Marney

Wednesday, September 25

Although I am a bit late, I thought I would play a round of

1. "Gone With The Wind" or "The Wizard of Oz"? Tough answer. I think I will have to say Gone With the Wind.
2. "Toy Story" or "Shrek"? Didn't see either.
3. "Saturday Night Fever" or "Grease"? Grease was my favorite movie and music when I was little.
4. "Casablanca" or "Citizen Kane"? Casablanca. I'm a sucker for Flim Noire.
5. "When Harry Met Sally" or "You've Got Mail"? When Harry Met Sally. All the rest were mere copies of it.
6. "Forrest Gump" or "Titanic"? Forest Gump. Titanic irritated me.
7. "Pretty Woman" or "Working Girl"? Working Girl. I'll take brains over beauty any day.
8. "The First Wives Club" or "Thelma & Louise"? I didn't see The First Wives Club so I will have to say Thelma and Louise.
9. "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory" or "James & the Giant Peach"? Willy Wonka wins every time for me.
10. "Legally Blonde" or "Bridget Jones' Diary"? Didn't see either.

Boy, that was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home