The World According to Marney

Wednesday, September 25

Well, there are a couple of Bloggers that have been absent from the last few S-n-Bs. Betsy and Liz, where are you??? Aside from the notable absences of a few other regulars last night, we had a very lovely S-n-B. My standard question for the evening was "Does this [tube for my golf club cover] look like it will fit over the head of a driver?" I would like to especially thank Dennis (a new member) who used his experience as a doctor (in training) to help me with my golf club dimensional needs. Maybe it was a bit stereotypical of me to go straight to the doctor in the group for golf advice, but he knew what he was talking about. There were also a couple of newbies joining us as well. Oh, Jessica was nice enough to make and share beautiful sticth markers out of some wire and beautiful beads. Even my little golf club caver got a little dressier with the pretty beaded marker hanging from it. Thank you again, Jessica.

I realized yesterday that October will be a month of weekend adventures for me and my friends. We are planning a day of Apple Picking, visiting the Sheep & Wool Festival in upstate New York, Knit Out in Union Square Park, participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, and going to the Loser's Lounge's tribute to Elvis Costello. Throw in a few birthdays and Halloween and that becomes one very busy month.

Speaking of Halloween, I have decided on my costume for this year. Of course, it requires a bit of design and assembly but I have faith in my creativity. We'll see if I actually have anywhere to wear it. Maybe I can find someone to walk in the 29th Annual New York's Village Halloween Parade with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home