The World According to Marney

Tuesday, October 1

I anticipate getting in a lot of knitting time today. Not only is it Tuesday, thus S-n-B, but I have an afternoon full of appointments that will warrent waiting room time. On top of that, I will be getting out early enough to make it an early day but not early enough to warrent going back to work. Maybe I will head over to Union Square Park and knit in the 80 degree weather this afternoon. That's right, I will be the one knitting a scarf in the summer weather. Nobody ever claimed that I did anything normal.

I worked on the cat tube last night. I have decided just to wing the pattern and see how it goes. Right now, it is striped in a light-medium blue, dark rose, forest green, medium gray and chestnut. The stripes are all different widths to add a bit of variety. Actually, as I was working on it last night, George decided to sit on my lap. So, I put his head in the middle and knit around him. In the mean time, Nekko attacked my yarn. I guess they are already claiming this.

I also found out that after not being able to use it since December, my computer is fixed! Now, I just have to wait until I can afford to pick it up. (Probably in the next week.) That means I will be able to blog from home, get my person e-mail without going to the library, access all of my pictures and all that good stuff. This makes me VERY happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home