The World According to Marney

Thursday, September 26

I really don't have a lot to say today. I think I need to make a trip out to get more yarn for Dad's Golf Club Covers. Since I started one using Woolease, I should probably get a couple of additional balls to make the rest. I still need to get another ball of alpaca to finish my scarf before the weather gets cold. I think I still have at least another month or two before that happens. Maybe I just need to get together Marney's yarn wish list.

I did nothing knitwise last night. I did get some reading in, though. The Book Club is reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It is really quite a fast read. I should be totally finished with it by the weekend. Considering I got it on Saturday, that's pretty good. I am really enjoying this book. I like the idea of a omniscient third person story told through in the first person narrative from a character in heaven. Can you tell I studied Literature?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home