The World According to Marney

Friday, October 4

Yesterday was a very emotional day for me. In the afternoon, I went to the memorial service for the wife of the president of my former company. Betsy Friday was really an amazing lady. The service was really beautiful. I think that the theatre world really knows how to celebrate the life of someone within the community. I am still all choked up from it all.

After that, I met up with some of my current co-workers to say good-bye to my (now former) boss. She left the company for a better job that will allow her to spend much more time with her kids. I can't blame her for that, by any means. But it definitely made for a rather emotional day for me. I guess I am feeling much of the after effects of yesterday today. Add the dreary weather and I am not much more than a big old mess.

No knitting yesterday. I will probably hole up tonight and knit until my hands bleed. Or until I pass out from emotional exhaustion. Either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home