The World According to Marney

Tuesday, October 8

Big news of the day is Marney cut off all her hair! Sadly I have no camera to show you a picture but I hope to get my hands on one soon. The hair that used to be down to the middle of my back now barely brushes my shoulders. It's not entirely what I wanted but it is a good cut for me. I also got suckered into highlights. Now I have a buch truer red streaked in my copper locks. It makes the color much more rich. All in all, I think I like the new look. But that means I will actually have to pay attention to my hair now. No more just throwing it back because I don't want to deal with it.

In knitting news, I am not going to be at S-n-B tonight. Yesterday, I was offered a ticket to see the new Billy Joel/Twyla Tharp musical, Movin' Out. I really couldn't say no to this one. Thank you again, Juan for thinking of me. Well, I guess that I can always knit during intermission and befor the show starts.

last night, I worked on both of the alpaca scarves I have been commissioned to make. I think they will both be very pretty. One is a rust color with cables and ribbing. The other is a stone gray knit on the bias in garter. Of course, I have not really talked with the recipients to see if that is what they wanted. Maybe I should do that before I get too far into these projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home