The World According to Marney

Wednesday, October 16

The S-n-B last night had a suspiciously small turn out. After reports of last week having record numbers of people (I was not there last week), I started to wonder if these phenomina were realated to me! Not that I think the world revolves around me but it should.

I got quite a bit done on my various scarves. They are both coming along very nicely. I am a little concerned that they will both be a bit short. I have a total of 440yd for each of them but I think that will only make them about 4 feet long, each. I guess that is not a terribly short scarf but it is not as long as I would like them to be. I guess I will discuss that with the recipients when I have a better idea as to how long they will be.

I also worked on my leopard print socks for my niece. I think they will be very cool. I hope she still like the leopard print thing by the time Christmas comes around. It's hard to tell what is cool with 8-year-olds these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home