The World According to Marney

Thursday, October 17

I am officially in a foul mood today. I have been battling the phone company to get my home phone line repaired for almost a month now. The latest irate phone call closed with the phone company rep telling me that a technician will be fixing my line no later than the 15th. Well, it is the 17th and I still have major problems with my phone. Now I need to scream at people higher up on the food chain at the phone company to get it fixed. This does not make me happy at all. Why is it that companies can run on incompetance? Their one job is to make sure that phone lines function properly. They can't even manage to do that. If I did my job like the way they do theirs, I would have been fired a long time ago.

Rant over.

Well, I did get quite a bit finished on one of the scarves last night. I got through the second color pattern. Also, I worked on the second alpaca glove. After realizing that I will be seeing the recipient of the gloves this Sunday, I thought it would be nice to give them to her then. I think I have really fallen in love with them myself. They are an alpaca/silk blend that is so soft and warm. Definitely a wonderful way to keep your hands warm when the weather starts to get bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home