The World According to Marney

Friday, November 8

I have decided that Blogger is eating all of my posts. This is the 8th time that I have tried to post and it disappeared. How I adore technology.

I am very happy that today is Friday. This week has been rough on me. I am feeling much better, thanks for asking. I still think that I would benefit from a couple more days of rest before I try to tackle the world again. Of course, there will be no sleeping in for me tomorrow. I will be back working with the kids at the Harlem Children's Zone. No field trip this week. I think that is a good thing. That would probably wipe me out. I think I can handle working on reading and writing skills.

I donĂ­t have a whole lot to talk about in the knitting world. I worked on my graduated rib sweater last night. Well, this morning, it occurred to me that I need to get the holiday gifts finished within the next 6 weeks. That means I have to focus more on the leopard sock and less on my new project.

On that note, should we count the number of Works In Progress that I have now?

1) Leopard Sock - about 2/3 finished with the first one
2) Swirlie Scarf - about 3/4 finished
3) Cable Scarf - just over 1/2 finished
4) Twin Baby Sweaters - red one needs buttons, blue one is about 2/3 finished
5) Graduated Rib Sweater - only 1 1/2 inches into it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home