The World According to Marney

Tuesday, October 29

Not much knitting got done last night. But I did manage to get the sweater completely sewn. I am a little upset by the fit of the sleeves. This is a sweater with a side button placket on the collar. The pattern calls for one side to have 10 extra rows on the front, before the button band is started. This makes the front of the sweater lop sided. I think I may have to take out the front and shorten the side. Maybe I read the pattern wrong but I don't think so. I think I need to have the eyes of my S-n-B buddies to reassure me that I am not missing anything, or maybe that I am.

In any case, I have already started the back of the second sweater. Better to get the pattern straightened out before I have to repeat it. At this rate, I should have both sweaters finished by next week. Just in time for me to buckle down and write my novel. Man, that is something that is nagging me a bit. I am not sure what is actually going to happen with that. How am I going to manage to get 1666 words out each day? Well, I suppose I'll find a way. Maybe thais means that I will be a little less frequent in my blogging. Have to save all my words for the book, right!?!?

OK, I am going to get back to settling into my new space here at the office. The excitement is overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home