The World According to Marney

Friday, November 1

Oooh, I'm bleeding
So this is killing 2 birds with one stone. You get to see my new 'do as well as my neck wounds that scared my office. I can't even tell you how many people in my stuffy office were 1) scared, 2) surpised and 3) amazed that I would go to all the trouble of "dressing up" for Halloween. I personally don't look at what I did as much of a costume. Quite frankly, it was only an accessory to allow me to be more creative in my tedious day. Again with the creative outlets.

The director of my department too great pleasure in walking me around the office asking unsuspecting coworkers for a bandage. None of them actually looked at me before digging in their desks for band-aids. Only after they found one did they realize that my wounds were more severe than a paper cut. It was a few moments of amusement.

More fun came when I met up with Tyler and Ayelet to watch the parade. Tyler, fresh from work and passing out literature for his Republican election nonsense, decided that his three piece suit was actually a costume of a Lobbyist for the NRA. Sadly, that was the scariest costume of the evening. Ayelet described her costume as "an unemployed geek with big boobs and wavy hair" to quote her blog. Although it was crowded and a bit cold, we stuck out much of the parade toward the end of the route. We were all very excited to see Jackie and her friends as the graveyard. Lots of fun.

Well, because of the holiday excitement, I got no knitting in yesterday. For your knitting fix, here is an article about the fastest knitter.

Oh, today is day one of my novel writing. I already have 200 words under my belt. only 1400+ to go to reach today's quota. Maybe I should start counting these words. Wait, I am wasting valuable novel writing time here. Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home