The World According to Marney

Thursday, November 14

Wade's Sock

Not a whole lot is going on over here for me. I worked on my Christmas present for my brother-in-law, Wade last night. As you can see, I am just about to turn the heel. This is a pattern from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road. I am using Brown Sheep Wildfoote Yarn in Master Grey and Geranium. These should be good camping socks for him. The only problem I have is I don't know what size shoe he wears. I like to make socks that fit and are not just a generic size. For that, you can buy socks at the store. Mom, if you are reading this, could you be my detective on this one? Thanks.

I am in work denial again today. There is no one here in the office with any authority. I guess I will be working on revamping my gallery. Hopefully, it will get finished today. When I am done with that, I can start writing. Have I mentioned how much I am not happy with my job? Maybe I will even get some quality knitting time in today, as well.

Oh, notice the stitch marker in the picture. That was hand made by a fellow S-n-Ber, Jessica. Not only does she spin, knit, tat and everything else related to fiber, she made a whole bunch of stitch markers for the gang out of some beads and wire she had lying around. She really amazes me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home