The World According to Marney

Monday, November 25

It's hard to believe that I am back in the office again. This weekend was so busy but so very needed. I very happily spent all weekend working at Hairspray the Musical. I really miss working on Broadway. Just being in the theatre made me happy. I may have to rethink this whole corporate world thing. Maybe I could find another producer that would want a competent Assistant Company Manager as an apprentice. Well, I'll have to think about that one. The down side of being there is I have all the songs stuck in my head!

In any case, I decided to make the alpaca J Crew-Style Gloves into fingerless glove with a mitten cover. So far, I have finished one (sans the mitten part). I think they will be spectacular. Nothing like the warmth of alpaca combined with the warmth of mittens. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

One very bright part about this past weekend, because I spent it working, I now have some extra yarn money in my pocket. I think I may have to do a little shopping before my trip home. After all, I do need to have some project on the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home