The World According to Marney

Tuesday, November 26

So, I am a bit late in posting pictures. I thought I should get those up today before I forget completely.

This is the fingerless glove that I adapted from the J Crew-Style Gloves pattern. I am thinking about adding the mitten cover a la the Broad Street pattern found in knitty.com. (If you haven't gone there, check it out.) So this is what I have so far:
Fingerless J Crew Glove

My other work in progess is the Wade sock - pattern from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush. I am just past the heel on the second one. I hope to have it finished before I get on the plane next week. But here is what the first one looks like:
First Sock for Wade

I am really looking forward to S-n-B tonight. I missed the last two weeks due to work and other dramas in my life. I think I really need to have an evening of knitting with my buddies. I deserve it. It makes me wonder how many people will be there tonight because of the holiday week and all. My guess is it will be very intimate. Of course, I won't be able to go next week since my flight is at the crack of dawn on Wednesday. Well, at least I have today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home