The World According to Marney

Wednesday, November 27

So, we did get some snow out here today. Well, I should say that snow fell. Nothing in this area stuck. I guess there was a little bit of accumulation North and West of the city. So, basically, we won't be having a white Thanksgiving here. That's okay, I guess.

Last night's S-n-B was fun as always. I made some headway on the cable Scarf while I was there. Although, I realized that ribbing, cabling and chatting are not the best combinations. I had to redo plenty of stitches and cables. Oops. I think I am back on track with all of it though.

I also picked up the twin baby sweater that I have been avoiding. All that's left now is one sleeve and the finishing edges. Oh, and I need to get buttons for both of them.

Not much else happening here. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home