The World According to Marney

Thursday, January 2

I am back! I have to admit that I had a pretty fabulous vacation. It was filled with doing productive things around the apartment (like painting my armoire), spending a lot of time at the theatre and hanging with friends. All in all, I really enjoyed the time I had. I can't say that I met all of my goals for my vacation. In fact, compared to the list that I posted a couple of weeks ago, I think I only achieved the knitting and the reading, oh and the relishing. There was much relish in my vacation.

I was able to get quite a bit of work done on my sweater. I am almost finished with my second ball of yarn. That brings me to nearly 20 inches for the front. I don't have anything to post as far as pictures are concerned. Maybe I can get something together next week.

Right now, I am still trying to get my head back in the game. I'm afraid I will have to cut this post short. I am still trying to shake the vacation mode. It isn't easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home