The World According to Marney

Tuesday, December 17

My latest project
What a weekend! In some ways, I was a total bum. In other ways, I was very productive. Other parts of my weekend were completely fun filled. First things first. As you can see from my picture, I have started my aran sweater. This is a project for me. I decided to make up my own design. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with the sleeves. I am using the Cascade 220 in Oatmeal that Mom & Dad got me for Christmas. I am very happy with my progress so far.

Marney and Arda with Santa
Sunday night was the annual Dodger holiday party. The Dodgers are the producers that I used to work for, before I joined the insane world of finance. (Yes, I am insane.) Nevertheless, I still go to all of their parties and have never been let down by a single one of them. My legs are still sore from dancing for 3 hours straight. I love the parties with all of the theatre folks. There is always a dancing partner (read chorus boy) with fabulous rhythm and great moves to whisk you off your feet. Why did I leave this world??? Anyway, I brought my friend Ardra with me. She has been going through a bit of a rough time. I thought a little theatre fun might just get her mind off of some of the painful things she has been dealing with for the past week or so. A little dose of Santa never hurts, either!

Other than that, I really spent the rest of my three day weekend relaxing. I feel totally invigarated today and ready to get through this week. I couldn't tell you the last time I felt this good, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home