The World According to Marney

Saturday, December 7

Today is my last day here in the PNW. I am really ready to go home. It's been good seeing people back here, but I think I am ready to get back to NYC.

While I was here, I showed my mom how to make socks (she turned the heel last night!), saw my niece, Hailee, in her first play, spent quality time with all of my nieces, and got a bunch of headway on my graduated rib sweater (pics to be uploaded later). Today, I will probably make a field trip to a LYS as well as get to see my sister's new beauty salon. She is not quite open for buisness but should be ready to go next month. So, anyone out in the Ridgefield, WA area that may be looking for a new place to get your hair cut, you may want to check out her new salon (of which I don't yet know the name).

on that note, I am going to get myself going out here. Lots to do today. Then back to the snow in NYC tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home