The World According to Marney

Tuesday, December 3

Well, as you can see, I have avoided work again for the more pleasurable task of revamping my blog design. I figured I needed a bit of a sleeker look about my pages. Now I need to change the rest of them, as well. Maybe I can do that when I have some down time at Mom & Dad's house. Or maybe I will ignore work again today.

Well, I won't be going to S-n-B tonight. I still have to finish packing and try to get to bed at a reasonable hour so when my alarm goes off at 3:30 in the morning, I will actually wake up. Gotta love those early morning flights.

As far as knitting and flying goes, the official decree from the Transportation Security Administration is that knitting needles are totally kosher on planes. You can check out the Permitted and Prohibited Items in this PDF file. That's right, knitting needles are at the top of the permitted list. Just to be on the safe side, I am bringing my bamboo circulars an the plane with me, project already on them. All metal needles are being packed. I figured that would be a safer bet.

That's about it over here. I am off to get through this last day at the office for this week. I may have a chance to update from the Mom & Dad's house. If not, I'll be chatty when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home