The World According to Marney

Friday, December 20

Not much knitting done last night. I did give my friend, Scott, the hat that I made him for his birthday (in August). I don't see him much since he is out on the tour of The Producers (flash site). I have to say, it was really great to see him. Now I have to go another 3 months or so before he comes back.

I know that I mentioned DailyCandy. Well, today's newsletter talked about the "lateste trend" in jewelry. For all of you fiber-holics, you should know that the Wooloop will give you a reason to wear felted wool on your wrist. That's right. You too can wear a ring of wool that you felt yourself "in the shower" and be called hip. Who needs precious stones anymore!!!

My loopiness is coming to a close for the year. This will probably be my last update before the end of the year (maybe). I hope everyone has very happy and healthy holidays. May the New Year bring much happiness to everyone! Fa la la la la - la la la la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home