The World According to Marney

Monday, May 9

Latest Projects

Thank you all for your comments and e-mails. This new job is such a wonderful change for the better for me. It has been a long time since I wasn't totally miserable in going to work every day. Well, I have been keeping myself busy when I am not dealing with my job learning curve. Wanna see?



These were special request from Dad. And I happened to have plenty of left over peace fleece from my sweater. Apparently his golf clubs need to have more than one set of clothes. So, I decided to make these a bit more fun and special...



They are monogrammed. If you don't know Dad, his name is, well... Bob.

And let's not forget about Mom. This is the poncho that Mom requested from me.



You can't tell in this picture, but there is an eyelet pattern and a scalloped edge in this big, bulky poncho. No spelling required for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home