The World According to Marney

Tuesday, June 7

For the past week or so, I have been fighting a nasty cold or flu or something just as miserable. But, to those that are within earshot, you will be happy to know that my voice is almost back to normal and I will be shrieking at my normal levels very soon.

In the mean time, I managed to finish my tank/shrug twin set. (Pictures to come soon) I am now working on a tank from the Kidsilk Haze I got for renewing my Rowan subscription. So much for the frilly scarf pattern that they sent along with it. Not really in the mood for a scarf, now that we have hit 90 degree weather out here.

That's right, the summer is attacking us full force. It's not even summer yet. But the humidity and the heat is here for the long haul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home