The World According to Marney

Friday, August 12

Has it really been almost a month?

Man, how time flies. Since last I wrote, many things have happened. I made a trip to the West Coast for a little visit with the family and friends. I have been going out so often that I am wondering if I really need an apartment or just a storage space and a gym membership (for showering and locker/closet purposes). I have taken on the task of knitting 50 scarves for a Girl Scout troupe to sell at a bazaar this fall - 2 down, 48 to go. I have told my WTC survival story to a friend who is planning on doing some writing about the topic.

Well, I'm at work right now, so I don't have the massive amounts of pictures I took at Mt. St. Helens, nor the adorable pictures of my kitties on the verge of a heat stroke (not really but they are not enjoying this summer), nor the scarves that are eked out for the girl scouts. So, you will have to hold on until I actually make it home again. At this rate, it might not be for another month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home