The World According to Marney

Monday, May 1

Busy Weekend

So this weekend, I found myself in all kinds of fun adventures. Saturday was spent almost entirely win Brooklyn with friends at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden: Sakura Matsuri Cherry Blossom Festival. With a slight Japanese twist to lunch and dinner, it was almost like going back to Tokyo. Especially since it was so crowded. (Here's a link to a picture that Peter took while we were there. I'm getting very lazy with the picture taking with him around. )

On Sunday, after brunch, I was surprised with tickets to see the Moscow Cats Theatre with my friend Aaron. There is nothing like seeing cats do things that cats are rarely seen to do, like being trained in any way. It has inspired me to teach my cats to balance in my hand with their hind legs in the air. I have faith that they will learn this eventually. Though I don't know if I'm ready to lose that much blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home