The World According to Marney

Friday, October 20

Updates

Well, I haven't had a whole lot o time to post lately. Partly because of my recent guests (Mom & Dad) and partly because I seem to be working a lot lately. Maybe it just seems that way, but that's enough or me.

So, I'll back track a bit. Mom and Dad came to visit earlier this month. Their stay included meeting a bunch of my pals and my coworkers (at both locations). We also had some really good food. They tried new cuisines and food including haggis and Irish Breakfast. We also managed to catch The Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Museum of Natural History, Statue of Liberty and Columbus Day Parade. I also got them tickets to see Jersey Boys. We got in some shopping - well enough to get Dad a new watch and Mom some clothes. Of course, there were souvenirs a plenty.

Aside from that, I have been thinking about some changes in my life. I have decided that I want to move out of my apartment when my lease is up. This has been confirmed by my land lady becoming a crazy stalker who leaves "messages" saying that she called me. Well, that was the first message. The follow up to that brilliant message was to threaten to send a "letter through a lawyer". But she never told me what it was that she needs from me or why she's calling. I tried to call back and got her machine. Since I haven't done anything, I have no idea what her problem is.

Well, I have to go to sleep now. I have a big day tomorrow and need to get sleep. There is a possibility that more changes may be in the works for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home