The World According to Marney

Thursday, August 31

Pretty Changes

I just thought I needed to give my blog a bit of a face lift. I got very fed up with the old look. Particularly since Blogger's very attractive banner at the top of the screen would sometimes obscure the title and sometimes show it. Also, you'll note that I have 2 sets of comments on my posts. I'm going to phase out the non-Blogger ones. But in the mean time, there is a strong following of Mom's comments from many people. So I thought I would keep them for a little while.

Not much to share. I'm counting down the minutes before I head out on my long weekend vacation. I was going to do laundry and pack tonight, but I was stuck at the office until it was too late to get to the laundromat. Grrrr.... Oh well, I'll have to make due with whatever clothes I have that are clean.

Oh, I did get new exciting toys from Herrschners. I purchased some cross stitch supplies that arrived today. I think I'm gonna start in on the very fun and naughty samplers for some friends. I have had a few requests already. And I finished the pillow (except stuffing it) as housewarming gift number one. It has a lovely "Beeyatch" with bees on it. Quite adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home