The World According to Marney

Thursday, September 28

Exciting Knitting News

I just found out that I may have my own knitting pattern published. I have been working on a blanket that is pretty easy to make and full of colors. This would be for a new Stitch 'n Bitch book that is dedicated to color. This would be my first published pattern!!! I am very excited about this.

I think this is the next step in my growth as a knitter. I've managed to tackle most patterns I have come across. I have been interviewed for a magazine and a tv show. I hae knit up items for 2 books, Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook and Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. Also, I have knit items for retail and for individuals on consignment. I have more sweaters than I need. I have also made more items out of yarn than are truly necessary. So, it makes sense that I get into the design aspect of it all.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, congratulations! I just found out that my aunt Marcia is a big knitter too. She goes to a local Stitch-N-Bitch here in Colorado. All the kool kids are doing it. Brava.

    By Blogger Aaron Mason, Freelance Medical Writer, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home