The World According to Marney

Wednesday, January 10

Knitting Update

I was wandering through the internet and came across a page dedicated to Knitting With Balls, the most recent of the knitting books that I worked on. If you look at the book, the projects I made were the hounds tooth blanket and the bronze colored cardigan hoodie.

I inquired about the next Stich 'n Bitch book. I have been waiting to hear about when I should start working oon the blanket again. Apparently, it is being postponed until Spring.

In the mean time, I gave the original blanket to John and Aaron for Christmas. Actually the only Christmas present I had ready before Christmas. I have the pillow almost finished. Maybe that will be a belated birthday present for Aaron and a surprise for Debbie in the new book.

Also in personal excitement, I discoved that there is a brand new Yarn store only 1.5 blocks away from my new home. I spent a little bit of time and money at Yarnotopia last weekend. It's a cute little shop that has pretty good selection. I'm very happy that I don't have to go too far to find good yarn. So, I managed to get some Di.Ve' in blue for a hat, mitten and scarf set for myself. I guess I have something to keep me off the streets for a while.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home