The World According to Marney

Thursday, February 8

George

Thank you all for your thoughts about George. I found out last night that this is much worse than I thought. George has cancer. The cyst on his head is a tumor and there are mast cells in his blood. They think his spleen may have lesions and want to do an sonogram to look for more. He also has a heart murmur and his thyroid may be problematic.

I'm really not handling this well right now. And to top it off, I'm going out of town for a couple of days for work. I'm hoping that his time away will give me a chance to think about something else for a while. Peter is going to look in on the kitties while I"m gone.

Other than that, all I can do is wait until the vet contacts their oncologist to look a George further.

But George is a trooper! He's acting a bit more normal, though still not eating much. He's still a big snuggle bunny and purrs 85% of his day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home